OMG! Mormon Wives’ Marciano Claims Jordan Thought He & Jessi Were Having ANOTHER Affair, Addresses Demi Scandal, & More! – Perez Hilton


Marciano Brunette is spilling some major tea!

The Vanderpump Villa star sat down for an interview on the Boyfriend Material with Harry Jowsey podcast on Tuesday, where he addressed all the scandals he is involved in on The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives. If you know, we are talking about his entanglements with co-stars/former best friends Jessi Ngatikaura and Demi Engemann.

Related: Chase McWhorter Owns Up To DUI & Cocaine Possession Arrest

Marciano made headlines this year due to his two-week emotional affair with Jessi after filming a Vanderpump Villa Season 2 crossover with the Mormon Wives amid her marriage to Jordan Ngatikaura. He also developed what he said was an emotional connection with Demi — despite her relationship with hubby Bret Engemann. However, she denied ever being romantically involved with Marciano and accused him of sexual assault instead. He has vehemently denied the allegations and even sued her for defamation last week. Now, the reality star is addressing it all on the podcast… and dropping some major bombshells about these controversies. Get ready.

A Second Affair?!

We know Jessi and Marciano had a brief emotional affair. Jessi owned up to it, and she hasn’t been afraid to talk about her dirty laundry since then. But was it only a one-time fling? Jordan apparently did not think so at one point! According to Marciano, he believed they had an affair AGAIN earlier this year! The server explained that the last time he heard from Jessi was in May, right before the premiere of Season 2 of Mormon Wives:

“I’ve been trying to be respectful and leave her out of all these things and go to Jordan instead. Because before I would go right to Jessi. But now I feel like I’m compelled to talk to Jordan and do the right thing.”

Marciano said they “were texting each other, like, two days before the show comes out” while “she’s in New York.” They also allegedly “we’re FaceTiming” each other. He claimed that “Jordan was going through her phone” — but he suddenly stopped himself from saying more:

“Damn it. Oh, I didn’t want to say that.”

Too late! While Harry offered to “cut it” out of the episode, Marciano decided to spill the tea anyway. He claimed after searching her phone, Jordan called production because he thought Jessi was having another affair! Whoa! Is it true? Marciano insisted they were only “talking,” and nothing more:

“Either way, whatever. Jordan was going through her phone back in Utah and ends up calling production and is like, ‘I think Marciano and Jessi are still having an affair.’ I was like, ‘No, what?’ So production ends up calling Jessi and ends up calling me. We’re like, ‘No, we’re just we’re just talking.’”

However, Marciano hasn’t heard from her again. Considering Jessi and Jordan are trying to save their marriage, we can imagine he made her cut all contact with the Hulu personality.

Where He Stands With Jordan

That said, Marciano is still in their lives! Jordan and the rest of DadTok filmed for Season 3 of Vanderpump Villa with Marciano! How awkward! Don’t expect a brawl between them next season, though. Marciano said they are cordial and even text with each other:

“He definitely hates me for sure. But I think we’re at an understanding now that we are cordial. We can speak to each other. We’re on texting terms at least. But he has also repetitively told me, ‘Hey, we’re never gonna be friends.’ We can be in the same scene together and we can be in the same room together and be cordial.”

That is shocking, but good to hear we guess. For Marciano, he is conflicted about Jordan. He really likes the guy, but Jessi also confided in him about her husband’s emotional abuse:

“I know I’ve heard what has happened in their relationship. I try not to judge people on those certain things because those are different circumstances. I judge people off of how they treat me. And he treated me very well. He was a very nice guy to me. He was fun to hang out with.”

Marciano insisted Jordan has treated him “with respect” despite the affair scandal:

“We’ve had some tough conversations since, and I think you’ll end up seeing some of it. But he’s been great. It makes me have that regret where I’m like, ‘I wish I never did this.’ Because he really is a good dude and cares about his family.”

Yeah, we wouldn’t call someone who allegedly blackmails and emotionally abuses his own wife “a good dude.” Once again, Marciano seems to defend this problematic guy…

The Demi Scandal

And of course, if Marciano is talking about the Jessi controversy, he also needs to address the one with Demi. The waiter recalled he got back in touch with Demi right after his affair with her ex-pal ended:

“We didn’t start sharing our location until January, February because Demi cut me off with the whole Jessi thing. Once we reconnected, that’s when we started sharing locations and doing all those things together. Once my show is about to air and we’re filming our reunion, I showed her episodes of season 2 of Vanderpump Villa that she was on. That show was supposed to be way different than it is right now.”

Hmm. While Marciano would not say much more, likely due to legal reasons, he said Demi was unhappy with the edit:

“That’s all I’m gonna say. She was not happy about how it originally looked. That being said, when I’m filming the reunion in March, is the last time I talked to her, because she did some things that I had to step away from. I was being advised to never talk to her again because I was also filming Mormon Wives. She was not filming and I was being advised to not talk to her because she is not filming.”

Fans know she went on to accuse him of sexual assault. Marciano denied the accusation, claiming they had a consensual kiss (except she described it as “unwanted” on the show). He is now suing her for defamation. Amid Pebblegate, Jessi accused Demi of lying about the assault. Lisa Vanderpump also sided with Marciano, saying she did not see anything non-consensual between him and Demi when she received the Vanderpump Villa footage. He thanked the Vanderpump Rules star for the support on the podcast, saying:

“I love Lisa to death. She was amazing for [speaking out]. When all this was happening, she had called me right away and she was like, ‘Don’t worry, we’re gonna take care of this.’ I got caught up speaking for her, but now that she’s already actually come out and saying that, this is huge for me because she knows the truth. All the right people that are supposed to know the truth, know the truth.”

The damage is already done, though. Even with the alleged evidence in his favor. Marciano revealed he lost out on an opportunity to be on Perfect Match due to the scandal:

“I was supposed to do The Perfect Match. We’re talking and a couple of weeks — a month before this comes out — I signed the contract already. … Less than a week before we start filming they’re like, ‘We’re going to we’re going to go in a different direction.’”

His Mental Health

But the scandal has impacted more than just his business. It’s also taken a toll on his mental health. Marciano said while working in Las Vegas, he had run-ins with viewers that left him “so uncomfortable,” including an incident with a married woman who verbally berated him. He continued:

“This has f**king changed me as a person. In my mind, people think I’ve sexually assaulted someone. You think that’s not going to f**k with my head and mentally traumatize me where I am so overly cautious of every word and everything I do with anyone?”

He shared that he is now more “anxious” about everything he does:

“I’m massively anxious and paranoid about anything I do or say because I don’t know what anyone will go out and say about me now. I haven’t been on a date in years, let alone now. I’m so afraid. I’m enjoying myself but from a serious standpoint, I’m too scared. I’m way too scared because I don’t know how vulnerable I can get about all of these things because it’s so hurtful.”

Yikes…

Future On Mormon Wives

You’d think he wouldn’t be down to be on Mormon Wives ever again after all this. But he believes he WILL return for more! During the podcast, Marciano explained he was actually meant to appear more on Season 3 of the series, but Demi’s allegations forced Hulu to stop working with him. The production company started following him on Instagram recently, though, which makes him assume he’ll be back:

“They literally just stopped talking to me. Which is kind of funny, because recently the production company followed me on Instagram and has been looking at all my stuff. I don’t know why. I’m assuming because I think I’ve been getting word that they want to bring me back. I don’t know to what extent, because I don’t really know where it would go from there.”

Marciano said he’d “definitely go back” if asked, adding:

“If there was a good story line for me, the hardest part is I don’t know where that lies. There’s no single women, so that would be tough.”

Let’s be real, would any of the women even want to date him if they were single? We don’t think so…

Watch the entire interview with Marciano (below):

At this time, Jessi and Demi hasn’t addressed Marciano’s latest comments. What are YOUR thoughts, Perezcious readers? Let us know in the comments.

[Image via Hulu/Boyfriend Material with Harry Jowsey/YouTube]


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *