Meghan Markle & Prince Harry At Risk Of Losing EVERYTHING As Foundation Is ‘Essentially Shuttered’ – Anyone Left Is ‘An Enabler’ – Perez Hilton


Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are at a tipping point… and it doesn’t seem likely that they’ll be able to recover from this!

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced late last week that they’re downsizing their Archewell Foundation to Archewell Philanthropies, a move meant to lessen the financial burden of the org. And it comes as they’ve lost most of their staff, including their Chief Communications Officer, Meredith Maines, who departed after less than a year working for them, with the KarJenner party drama pushing her over the edge.

And just this week, the bombshell was made: their longtime advisor and pal James Holt — who was said to be one of just two remaining staffers — has also quit! WTF! James, who was last acting as chief of their charity, is stepping back to finally move back to London with his family, he shared in a statement obtained by People. Harry and Meghan followed up with their own statement, gushing about their friend and his ten years of service.

Related: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Release Holiday Card & Video

A rep for the couple also told the outlet that he “will remain a senior philanthropic advisor for the couple and Archewell Philanthropies, supporting their humanitarian trips overseas in 2026.” But this all seems to be a facade that is crumbling fast!

According to Page Six sources on Monday, the ex-royals are now left with NO full-time employees attached to Archewell! Archewell VP Shauna Nep is not currently full-time but working on a “consultant” basis. And they risk losing more staff if Meghan’s Netflix show, With Love, Meghan, is not picked up for another season.

One source put it bluntly:

“They’ve essentially shuttered Archewell.”

Another called out this idea that James — or anyone, for that matter — will be staying on to help, pointing out:

“Every time someone leaves Harry and Meghan say they are staying on in some capacity. But they are never heard from again. Shauna hasn’t been a full-time employee in some time. This is crazy — they have lost their Foundation in a matter of weeks.”

Oof.

An industry source familiar with the pair critiqued:

“Anyone still there is simply an enabler, enamored with what the couple once was, not who they are today. From a year ago, they have decreased their staff by at least 80-85 percent.”

Damn. That’s horrible. What’s going on? Is it just too expensive to keep that many staff? Is this because Meghan’s supposedly Duchess Difficult?

Right now, everything seems to hinge on their production prospects — which have never panned out so well for them. They currently still have Chanel Pysnik as their head of unscripted along with producer Tracy Ryerson, but the second insider stressed:

“If Meghan’s Netflix show isn’t picked up for another season then what happens to their staff?”

Y’all, this isn’t looking good…

Reactions?! Any predictions for what the future holds for these two?? Sound OFF (below)!

[Image via MEGA/WENN]


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *